- See the Fabulous world of Dior at Harrods, it's free but you need to book your ticket in advance
- See the Christmas lighting installations at Kew Gardens
- Get cosy in a pub, like the Windsor Castle on Kensington Church Street with its amazing trees on the façade
- Walk around central London at night to see the lights on Regent Street, Carnaby Street and Bond Street without the crowds
- Go food shopping at Whole Foods for some American holiday season favourites like pecan pies
- Find the best panettone in town
Pictured: The Fabulous World of Dior at Harrods, The Windsor Castle in Kensington Church Street, Christmas lights in Regent Street.