ONLINE AND SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
JOB TITLE: Retail and Social Media Intern
LOCATION: Notting Hill, London
TIME COMMITMENT: 15 to 20 hours / week
STARTING DATE: September 2021
The company: Bikind was created in 2017 with the aim to create conscious and joyful products from around the world. Collections have evolved through the years, and tie dye has now become the core of the collection. Tie Dye garments are hand dyed in Notting Hill, and we still work with artisans in India and South America to bring unique hand made products available to our customers.
The business is constantly growing, with boutiques selling Bikind in the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for supporting the development of online sales and the set up of the new office. You will be reporting to the company founder and be included in all aspects of the business. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills. Main tasks will include:
- Assist with the fulfilment of online orders (packing, shipping etc)
- Keeping website and stock levels up to date
- Social Media content creation and development
- General support during the setup of the new Notting Hill office
- Assist during photoshoots, events etc.
- Highly motivated person with a positive attitude and desire to learn
- Proactive, well organized, and great attention to detail
- Photoshop advantageous but not a necessity
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , please feel free to include any creative material.